Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Semester 2

With my first semester of high school behind me, I can say that I have learned a lot. I didn't know what to expect in terms of my classes coming into this year, but now I feel comfortable in all of them. My favorite subjects have been AP Human Geography and Honors Spanish 2. I like both of these teachers and I find the subjects interesting. My life has changed because of the new people I have met. I hope to get to know them better during the second semester. Throughout the first semester I only received one B as a quarter grade, and my goal for the second semester is to get straight A's. In the spring I plan on playing for the school badminton team, which I hear is a lot of fun. I am excited for the second semester because I am taking  an art class, and I hope to learn a lot and improve my art skills as well. My first half of the year was pretty good, but I hope that the second half is even better! Inspirational Quote: Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive about what could go right.

No comments:

Post a Comment